Our 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training begins January 2019!
How it works! Our 300 Hour Training allows you to complete the training in YOUR time. We allow to take modules as you can and complete this program in as short as 2 years or a long as five! You must complete all 7 of the REQUIRED modules and can pick from any of our elective modules that suit you. Once you have completed 270 Hours of in-house training and your 30 Practicum Hours you will receive your 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certificate.
- Assisting 101
- Yoga Psychology: Study of the Chakras
- Meditation and Advanced Asana
- Fascia & Anatomy
Elective Modules (may vary)
- Subtle Body: Vayus & Koshas
- Pranayama and Advanced Asana
- Embodied Philosophy: Yamas & Niyamas
- Assisting 102
- Yin Yoga
- Restorative Yoga
- Bhagavad Gita
- Yoga for Pregnancy/Children's Yoga
- Yoga as Medicine
- Private Yoga
- Yoga for Trauma Sensitive
- Ayurveda and Yoga
Requirements for 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- A completed 200 Hour Teacher Training Certification from Southern Soul Yoga OR any Yoga Alliance certified yoga training school
- $150 non-refundable Enrollment Fee with Application
- 270 HOURS: Student must complete 270hrs of in-house Weekend Immersions or Workshops
- 30 Practicum hours: Practicum Hours will be noted in each module.
- Once all above requirements have been met in full, student will send in a $50 Completion Fee to officially graduate from the program and receive a 300 Hour Yoga Alliance Certification.