200 Yoga Teacher Training w/Heather, Madia & Sara begins January 25th 2019!
4 Reasons to take our Teacher Training Program:
- Learn from 3 seasoned Yoga Teachers with a combined experience of over 60 years of teaching!
- Our teachers each bring a different "flavor" to the program. This allows the student to learn in different ways, styles and methods to ensure proper learning.
- You learn not only how to teach yoga, but the history of yoga, how to assist a yoga class, pranayama, meditation and so much more!
- Our Yoga Teacher Training Program isn't just for those who want to teach! If you're interested in deepening your knowledge of yoga and your own personal practice this trining os for you!
Fridays: 7-10pm//Saturdays 10am-6pm//Sundays 11am-7pm
Sample of our curriculum:
- Self Care
- Yoga Philosophy (History of yoga, living the 8 limbs, Bagavhad Gita)
- Anatomy, Physiology & Kinesiology
- Teaching Methodology (Power, Vinyasa, Integrative, Yin & Restorative)
- Yoga as Medicine
- Business of Yoga
- Cost: $2800
- $250 Non-Refundable Deposit Required
- $150 student discount with proper ID
- FREE Yoga for the duration of the TT at SSY (1/25/19-9/22/19)
- Tuition does NOT include required materials
- There are NO refunds once training has started
- Payment plans available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Pre-requiste: 6 months of a regular yoga practice before training begins
What our graduates think of our program:
"The 3 of you changed my life. Madia gave me an awareness of my judgment, negative and positive thoughts that help me try and live the Yamas and Niyamas teachings. Heather forever changed me when she gave me non-attachment to a story, mine or others, awareness of my awareness to the outside and inside world, breath and let go. I am a self-thought, non studio yoga practitioner,and Sara gave me an understanding of the poses, proper alignment, showed me how to help others in their practice that changed MY yoga forever. Overall I am not the same person that walked in February thanks to your time, your dedication, and your passion." Gabby 2018